Today I am so excited to have a close friend of mine back on the show. Latham Thomas is a celebrity wellness & lifestyle maven and birth doula. She was recently named one of Oprah’s Super Soul 100 and is the founder of Mama Glow, a lifestyle brand and wonderful website offering inspiration, education, and holistic services for expectant and new mamas.
Latham’s passion in life is helping women embrace their optimal wellness and spiritual growth as a pathway to owning their power. She wants to encourage women, mamas especially, to take time for themselves, love themselves, fulfill themselves.
Her new book, Own Your Glow, is a wonderful guide to soulful, luminous living. While her first book Mama Glow was more for the mamas out there, this one helps you pave a path to greatness and embrace your feminine attributes. In addition to this latest book, she is also opening a space in Brooklyn and releasing a new oil in her Ritual Beauty Collection. Listen in as we catch up on all the exciting new things happening for Mama Glow!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“There is ultimate power in slowing down and grounding the essence of who you are.” – Latham Thomas
- The importance of self care and self love
- What inspired Latham to create the Ritual Beauty Collection
- Why women, especially mamas, need to take time for themselves
- The ritual guide that comes with the products
- The purpose of Mama Glow’s new space in Brooklyn
- Why Latham wanted to create a space for gathering
- How Circle at Mama Glow is unique
- What is Latham’s new oil coming out
“We wanted to make women slow down to take the opportunity to love on themselves.” – Latham Thomas
- Check out The Ritual Beauty Collection
- Get a copy of Latham’s new book Own Your Glow
- Watch for tickets to the Own Your Glow retreat
- Get a copy of Latham’s first book Mama Glow
- Visit the Mama Glow website for more
- Connect with Latham:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
“Those moments that you’re spending doing things that have nothing to do with your wellbeing could be devoted to self care.” – Latham Thomas