Today I am talking about one of my absolute favorite topics: healthy, vibrant, flexible love. We all know that relationships are hard, they are messy, and they can take a lot of work to maintain. So how do smart couples create and sustain healthy love?
To really get to the heart of these questions, I thought I’d bring on a friend of mine, Jayson Gaddis, the host of The Smart Couple Podcast. On his podcast and in his courses, Jayson dives deep into all kinds of topics related to relationships and shares about his own life and experience in the process.
I love Jayson’s willingness to go there and talk about his own marriage, and the process he went through to be able to be in a healthy, loving, supportive relationship. I think you’ll really like his tips, his vulnerability, and his mission to teach others how to find the ideal relationship.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Men know how to connect, it’s just buried behind their conditioning.” – Jayson Gaddis
- What inspired Jayson to become a forever student
- Who is Jayson’s audience
- Why people stop having sex in their marriage and how to get it back
- How to bring intimacy into a relationship again
- Make a plan to maintain intimacy
- What kind of foreplay women need
- What lessons Jayson teaches in his classes
- How to be a better listener
- What F.R.A.C.K. stands for
- Why you don’t have to be right
- Jayson’s journey with his wife
- How kids complicate things
“It’s days of looking in her eyes, taking an interest in her, and behaving in a way that makes her feel like a priority. .” – Jayson Gaddis
- Check out Jayson’s class The Deep Psychology of Intimate Relationships
- Listen to The Smart Couple Podcast
- Check out his free webinar
- Connect with Jayson:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
“If you want a great relationship, to feel known and seen by someone, you’re going to have to work with your own defenses and barriers to love.” – Jayson Gaddis