Today I’m excited to be talking about health and wellness with my friend Dr. Frank Lipman. I have known Frank for a long time – he’s part of my crew, we collaborated on work a long time ago, and he was always so concerned with my overall wellbeing, not just my physical wellbeing.
Frank has a new book out, How to Be Well: The 6 Keys to a Happy and Healthy Life. In it he shares his Good Medicine Mandala, which is his formula for a long, happy, and healthy life.
Listen in as Frank shares more about the mandala, the four directions, and more. Plus hear why you shouldn’t underestimate the importance of sleep, the microbiome, and what food and products you put in and on your body.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“It’s these ordinary actions that you on a daily basis that have extraordinary healing benefits.” – Dr. Frank Lipman
- What inspired Dr. Frank Lipman to write this book right now
- What is the good medicine mandala
- The six rings of the mandala
- Why you have to be self-motivated and take responsibility
- What are the four directions: balance, rhythm, inflammation, and the microbiome
- Why balancing the microbiome is important
- What to think about when you choose products, supplements, or foods
- Why sleep is underrated and how much you should get
“It’s not just about going to the gym every day or having a pristine diet; It’s about how you move your body, how you sleep, and how you connect to the world at large.” – Dr. Frank Lipman
- Get a copy of Frank’s new book How to Be Well
- Learn more about Eleven Eleven Wellness in NYC
- Connect with Frank:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
“You need to take responsibility for your own health because you know more about your body than anyone else.” – Dr. Frank Lipman