Walking on eggshells means that you’re on a hyper-vigilant state when you’re with someone.
On this episode, I want you to be aware of if you’re walking on eggshells, why you’re doing it, and what to do about it.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“If you grew up in a family system where you were afraid of disapproval from your parents, that can also create hyper-vigilance.” – Terri Cole
- What is walking on eggshells
- Why you’re walking on eggshells
- What is a double bind
- Why you’re hyper-vigilant
- Are you hyper-vigilant?
- What to ask yourself to get clarity
- The importance of self-care
“A lot of times our own disfunction is that we’re still responding like we’re in our childhood homes, but we’re not.” – Terri Cole
- Get the How to STOP Walking on Eggshells, Now! Guide
- Sign Up for the More Love Meditation Experience that starts on January 13th
“Internal boundaries is being aware of what is happening right now in real life and what is not happening right now in real life.” – Terri Cole