Have you ever felt confusion about whether the relationship you’re in is the right one for you long term? Where you don’t know what the right thing is to do? Maybe you’ve been with your partner a long time but some aspects of your relationship aren’t the way they were when you first fell for each other? Or maybe things have been bugging you for a while but you just can’t decide if it’s worth ending it.
Today I’m asking 15 questions to help you figure out if the relationship you’re in is over or if it’s worth putting some time into.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“I want you to use this as a guide to get to your own truth of what is real for you.” – Terri Cole
- When you’re by yourself, do you know the truth?
- Do you feel confused?
- When was the last time you have fun together?
- Do you want to tell your feelings to?
- Do you trust them with your deepest darkest feelings?
- Can you list ten things you still love about your partner?
- Do you think they can list ten things they love about you?
- Do you talk to them just to talk?
- Do you are your truest self as you’ve changed and grown or do you hide yourself?
- Do you communicate when you have a problem with them?
- Are you still having sex? And are you doing it because you actually want to?
- Do you find yourself picking fights with your partner?
- When you daydream about your future life, is your partner involved?
- Do you miss your partner when you’re separated?
- Do you feel physically drawn to your partner?
“When was the last time, as a couple, you spent time belly laughing about something?” – Terri Cole
“Do you find yourself picking fights with your partner because unconsciously you want the relationship to end but you don’t want to do the dirty work yourself?” – Terri Cole