Today I’m talking about a subject that lights me up: real love. Specifically today I’m discussing love blocks. What might be getting in your way of attracting and sustaining healthy, vibrant love in your life? Do you feel like you date the same person over and over again? Or are you in a relationship and you feel like you’re repeating the same fights over and over again?
In this episode I’m breaking down your attachment style and connecting that to your love blueprint to give you a picture of who you attract romantically and why.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“So much of what happens in our love lives has to do with old material, things that we’ve learned from our family of origin.” – Terri Cole
- Where do our love blocks come from?
- What are love blocks
- How to figure out your attachment style
- What secure attachment looks like
- The concerns of anxiously attached people
- What is an avoidant person like
“I realized that the way that I was thinking about love was not the way that it actually was, it was simply the way that it was for my parents.” – Terri Cole
- What is your love blueprint
- How to connect your attachment style with your love blueprint
- How to understand your love blueprint
- The role your family culture plays in your beliefs
- Why you have to be aware
“It was liberating when I realized that I could create a different experience.” – Terri Cole
- Download your love blueprint
- Sign up for the Real Love Revolution!
“When you put together these two pieces of information – your attachment style and your love blueprint – you will get a much more clear idea of why you are the way you are when it comes to love.” – Terri Cole
*Featured image courtesy of zelah_w