Wouldn’t it be great to know what to do when you feel afraid, rather than letting your fear dictate your actions? To clear your negative energy so that you can see the world clearly? To create what you want in the world without letting fear get in the way?
That’s why I can’t wait for you to hear this conversation with Lara Riggio, founder and owner of the Lara Touch Wellness Center in NYC. At her practice, Lara uses a combination of eastern and western healing modalities in classes and private sessions. Her goal is to help clients overcome emotional resistance to change, pervasive negative beliefs, stress, anxiety, fatigue, and PTSD.
Now I’ll be honest, I used to think that energy work was fake and healing has such a bad rap! I still believe there are a lot of wounded healers who haven’t done their own work to heal themselves. However, I went to see Lara after I started sending her clients, and my mind was blown by our work together. I think your’s will be too after listening to this episode!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“It’s pretty normal for you to experience some fear or resistance to taking action to change.” – Lara Riggio
- How she looks at energetic patterns and reactions to life
- How our histories color our view of the world
- How she changes physical patterns in the body to give her clients freedom
- What it means to clear feelings
- How your beliefs can keep you from making life changes
- What is muscle testing
- What your fear really is
“Fear is just a feeling, and that feeling is just a reactive pattern from your past.” – Lara Riggio
- Why you have to realign and feel good about yourself
- What is the Indian Chakra system
- Why she relies on emotional release work
- How you can ground yourself in what you know is true
- What are her daily self-care habits
- The benefits of doing cross-posture
- The freedom of being satisfied in the moment
“That’s what this work does: it allows you to reconnect to the present moment and who you can be in it.” – Lara Riggio
- Read my blog post, Does Your Healer Need Healing?
- Check out my favorite stress relief exercises, and the ones I mentioned in the Podcast.
- Join Lara’s Live Essential Oils Workshop!
- Connect with Lara:
“When you’re unhindered by past reactions to things, you really can see the world for what it truly is in the moment.” – Lara Riggio