Today I’m excited to introduce you to my friend of two and a half decades, Kris Carr. Kris first came into the public consciousness with her book Crazy Sexy Cancer, and she’s now known as a New York Times bestselling author, a speaker, and a wellness activist.
Today we’re talking about her new book, Crazy Sexy Juice, which is all about making it easy to be healthy. Kris knows a thing or two about health, since she became a health junkie after a diagnosis of a very rare kind of cancer almost twelve years ago.
Kris has been a role model for me for many years, so it only seems appropriate that the New York Times also recently named her a role model for wellness. I can’t wait for you to hear our conversation – I think she’ll become a role model for you as well.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“When I see people out there spreading the message of health and happiness, it makes me feel really happy to be one voice amongst a sea of many.” – Kris Carr
- The process behind writing the recipes in her book
- The difference between juice and smoothies
- Why it’s important to have healthy role models
- The value of gradual change
- Why you have to start with small steps
“If you can start to add good things to your life you slowly edge out the stuff that doesn’t serve you.” – Kris Carr
- How caring for yourself can set you up for success
- The importance of balance and moderation
- Why it’s crucial to have a good honest community
- What it means to say yes to your life
“We all go through that where we’re afraid to make a move because what we’re doing is what we know, and we’re terrified of the unknown. And yet in the unknown there’s more abundance.” – Kris Carr
- Check out the Crazy Sexy Juice website
- Learn more about Kris and all her awesome projects here
- Connect with Kris:
“My freedom is saying yes to my aliveness, and everything that makes me feel that aliveness.” – Kris Carr