So today, I’m going over an “Is Your Parent a Narcissist?” checklist.
I’m giving you 20 real-life behaviors that your parent might exhibit if they are a narcissist. I talk about control, co-dependency, overstepping boundaries, guilt-tripping, competition, and more.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“Nothing is really about you when you have truly a narcissistic parent.” – Terri Cole
- What is a narcissist
- Is your parent a narcissist?
- How to deal with a narcissistic parent
- What it means if your parent is extremely controlling
- How a narcissistic parent influences your ability to trust yourself
- What is projection
- How projection works with narcissism
- Can narcissists have empathy?
“You can lessen your suffering by being accepting about what your parent may or may not be.” – Terri Cole
- Get your free Is Your Parent a Narcissist? Guide
- Learn more about the Sounds True Understanding Narcissism Summit
“If what they’re doing is not working, then they will up the ante until it does work.” – Terri Cole