What do you want to create in your life right now?
Are you taking steps to create it? If not, why?
I will make an educated guess that fear is part of the problem. It is the main reason my clients get stuck in any area of their lives. It presents as many other logical emotions so it tricks us. There is also an illusion, when you start comparing yourself to others, that some people are born under a lucky star and it all comes easily to them. I can tell you the inside scoop that many of the smartest, most successful and happiest people I know were born no different than you. The ones in my crew consciously and actively transformed their relationship to fear by becoming experts on themselves and the way their downloaded blueprints around fear were informing their decisions. Learning to see all of the masks and disguises that fear wears, helps to create clarity. Fearlessness is not possible and not the point. Understanding how you relate to fear is the key to getting unblocked.
When contemplating building the life, business, body or relationship of your dreams everyone has the same excuses (different variations) as to why they can’t or shouldn’t. Timing will never be 100% right, it may never be practical to spend your money in that way and there will always be a chance that you will fail. Also there is always someone further along and therefore more experienced than you at what you want to do and so what? Those things will always be true but you decide how much power to give them.
So, now that we got that out of the way…
The next step to get you moving in the right direction is to check whether your desires, your actions and your words are aligned. You may say and believe you want something but your actions or language may be undermining your efforts. Giving mixed energetic vibrations to the Universe will yield mixed results. The more aware you are of what emotion is driving your action, the more intentional you can be.
In order to uncover and discover you must ask questions. As mentioned before, it’s not that our super successful empowerment leaders have less fear than anyone else, it’s simply that they are able to recognize their fear for what it is, and move forward.
If you feel ready to look at what’s blocking you and decode your fears, please give yourself the gift of uninterrupted time, in a peaceful place, to answer these questions.
1. In what areas of your life do you feel the most blocked?
2. When you are feeling blocked, where in your body does that constriction show up? In your stomach? Chest? Racing heart? Once you locate the area of constriction, take deep breaths straight into that spot spot until you feel expansion where the constriction had been.
3. Can you peel back the layers to your surface answers as to why you don’t move forward in whatever area of life you are stuck, and see the real reasons? (Even when there are logical reasons to consider when taking any action in life, when you get stuck, fear is usually at the bottom of the onion and the true culprit.)
4. Once you start to see the real reasons for inaction can you give yourself small steps to take daily that will get you moving towards your dreams?
5. Are you willing to normalize your relationship to fear? If so, this means managing your expectations differently. If feeling fear used to signal STOP, maybe now it can signal, slow down take a look to see what wisdom might be in that feeling for you and then deciding how to proceed.
Now that you have a clear vision of how your fear is blocking you, it’s time to remind yourself of one important thing. Fear is just a feeling and you get to choose how much power it has over you. I like to remind my clients that much of the time fear is a physical reaction to your thoughts. And you know what happens when you change your thoughts, right? Right.
I know you have big dreams and desires and you deserve to make them a reality. Take these questions seriously because decoding your fear could be the key to unlocking a life you love.
And as always, take care of you.
Love Love Love
*image courtesy of Niels Sienaert