Lately, I have been talking a lot about boundaries. Partly because of my upcoming Boundary Bootcamp program, but largely because I’m amped about teaching you how to have healthy and flexible boundaries.
Having boundaries doesn’t have to mean having confrontations or being rude or building walls instead of bridges. It’s best to think of it instead as allowing you to be your best self and allowing your loved ones to care for you in ways that are best for you.
Listen in today as I talk about what an effective boundary looks like, why I think blueprints are so important, and why you should set your friends and family up for success.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Boundaries actually help you be your true self with the people that you love.” – Terri Cole
- What it means to draw an effective boundary
- Why I talk about blueprints so much
- Where your blueprint comes from
- Ask yourself these blueprint questions
- What is the disease to please
- Why you have to tell people how you feel
- The more you practice setting boundaries the easier it gets
“When you don’t tell your loved ones what you like, what your preference is, you’re setting them up to fail.” – Terri Cole
“How about we prioritize learning to draw healthy boundaries, learning to speak your truth with ease and grace and kindness and love?” – Terri Cole