Today I’m excited to be sharing an interview with Dr. Christiane Northrup. She is a friend, a visionary pioneer, and foremost an authority on everything that can go right with the female body. One of the things I love most about her is that she is a proponent of medicine that acknowledges the unity of mind, body, emotions and spirit.
Do you ever think about aging? How do you feel about it? Do you feel pressure to have children or create a career? How are you handling the changes in your body? Are you starting to feel invisible as you age?
I think about aging the way I think about everything else: I have the power to decide how it’s going to go down. I take responsibility for it. I set the intention.
In this episode with Dr. Northrup we talk about her new book, Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Wellbeing. As well as how to stop using the cage of age, what is the role of the alpha goddess and her two cents on the newly released female viagra.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Most people don’t think about their own exit from the physical body until a year or so before.” – Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Why she looks younger than she did ten years ago
- What happens when you let more of your soul be in your physical body
- How the need for control affects your life and death
- Why your beliefs are more powerful than your genes
- The reason why we are told that we are designed to deteriorate every year
- Why you need gravity
- The difference between chronologic and biologic age
- Why doctors are the architects of misery
- Why SSRIs can damage human connection
- How sexuality comes from the inside
- What is an alpha goddess?
- Why you should embody yourself at a time when you were happy
“When you infuse your body with divine love, your cells begin to change. ” – Dr. Christiane Northrup
- The importance of mindfulness
- Why you should never mention your age
- Why we should get rid of milestone birthdays
- The benefits of having good role models
- The myth of happily ever after
- What is fascia…. and what does it do?
- How to stretch properly
- Why you have to step away from negative mindset about age and body
- Christiane’s non-negotiable self-care rituals
- The importance of sleep… and waking up
- Why you should surround yourself with people who lift you up
- The reason why Christiane has turned her life over to God
“Chronologic age becomes a cage for us.” – Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Check out Dr. Christiane’s book Goddesses Never Age
- Learn more about the books mentioned in this episode:
- Get your daily note from the universe
- Connect with Dr. Christiane Northrup:
“Love is the only thing that makes a difference.” – Dr. Christiane Northrup