If someone asks you to do something, even if you don’t want to do it, do you say yes? If you are trying to get people do do something with you like make plans and they don’t want to, do you reject them and go do it yourself?
Right now I am diving deep into boundaries: what your boundary style is, what are different kinds of boundaries, and how to become a boundary ninja. Today specifically I’m talking about the six styles of boundaries. Listen in and find out which style you are!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“The things you struggle with, your idea of what feels invasive and what doesn’t, those are all boundary choices you have to make.” – Terri Cole
- Understanding your boundary blueprint
- The six types of boundaries
- Who is the ice queen?
- Who is the pushover?
- Who is the loner?
- Who is the chameleon?
- Who is the powerhouse?
- Who is the peacekeeper?
- Why I am doing a masterclass on boundaries
- How drawing boundaries will change your life
“My guess is that you will identify with one of these more than the others, but of course you can have elements of others as well.” – Terri Cole
- Check out the list of boundary styles and find out yours!
- Listen to last week’s episode about your downloaded boundary blueprint
- Get involved in my boundary bootcamp
“I want you to be aware – you may not even know that what you’re doing is a dysfunctional boundary style.” – Terri Cole