I talk about the non-violent communication strategy, which is a very powerful and step-by-step process that helps people work through conflicts.
I also share some tips with you and give you some ideas about the best way to start a sentence when you need to talk through an issue, how to observe without judgment, and how to avoid manipulation and humiliation.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“Know how you feel first, that’s your side of the street.” – Terri Cole
- The danger of defensiveness
- How to re-frame your relationship
- What is non-violent communication
- What are your needs
- The importance of suspending judgment
- How to communicate your feelings
- Why becoming the observer in a conflict is important
“Being defensive shuts down communication.” – Terri Cole
“When you connect with others in a real way, in a heartfelt way, and there’s empathy and compassion, it inspires everyone in the mix to be motivated to want to resolve it.” – Terri Cole