If you’re wondering if this is you, I’ve created a full list of signs and symptoms that will be in your guide. It’s important to be aware of the different forms of trauma that can present themselves in your life.
In this week’s episode, I am going to help you understand the importance of creating boundaries with high and low priority people in your life, the importance of understanding the impact of your past experiences in your life, how to build a strategy to build your boundaries, and much more.
I hope you learn something that lessens your suffering and increases your joy and empowerment in life.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“You have a right to have high priority people and low priority people in your life, because not all people can be high priority.” – Terri Cole
- How difficult is to you to build boundaries with people in your life
- How my childhood experiences are affecting my adult life
- The importance of understanding the signs of trauma
- How to build your boundary muscle
- What part of your past experience have you not dealt with
- What a please response is
“If you have too much focus on other people, you have no idea who you are.” – Terri Cole
“Personal boundaries are basically knowing where you end and the people in your life, or the next person begins.” – Terri Cole