There is a lot of fear circulating in our communities. You might be afraid of getting the coronavirus, the state of the economy, someone you love getting sick, or the uncertainty of the future. But what can you do for your self care to have a better experience throughout this pandemic?
On this episode, I talk about who to surround yourself with during this time, how to get the support that you need, how to tune into mindfulness during this time, and much more.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“We want to stay healthy and feel good, but we also need some comfort. So it is about finding the balance between those two things.” – Terri Cole
- How can we stay healthy informed?
- The importance of mindfulness
- How being around negative people affects your brain
- How to protect your energy
- The importance of carving out time for yourself
- What positive can come out of this?
- How to get virtual emotional and mental health support
“Try to listen to your body.” – Terri Cole
“When you protect you, you are actually protecting me.” – Terri Cole