Maybe you’ve felt dissatisfied in a relationship, is that an indication that you should end it? I’m going to say “no”.
Every relationship has rough spots, but in this episode I talk about how to get clarity on whether or not to end it. I also give you a list of questions or things to think about to assess if the relationship is actually worth staying in.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“If we’re not dialed in to how we really feel, if we’re not listening to the wisdom of our bodies, it’s really easy to let stuff build up.” – Terri Cole
- The importance of meditation
- What is confusion
- How to get clarity
- Are you afraid to end the relationship?
- Do you trust your partner?
- The importance of sex in relationships
“Someone could be amazing, they could be wonderful and they may not be your person.” – Terri Cole
- Learn more about the Thrive Hive
- Join the Real Love Revolution
- Get a copy of your free Should You End It? Assessment
“Without trust I don’t know how you can build real authentic durable love.” – Terri Cole