Who doesn’t want to talk about pooping? I know it can be uncomfortable, but I also know that a lot of women have trouble eliminating waste from their body. When you combine those issues with the concerns many women have about their weight, you start to think that a lot of these issues with digestion and health might be connected.
This is why I wanted to bring on Robyn Youkilis. Robyn has been on the show before talking about her first book, Go With Your Gut, which helped me immensely with my own gut health. This time she has a new book baby called Thin From Within: The Go-With-Your-Gut Way to Lose Weight.
I love that Robyn is changing the conversation around weight loss to really be about health rather than being superficial, and I think her message is really positive and powerful, which is why I wanted to share it with you.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“My definition of weight is that it’s a physical sign, a physical manifestation that we want something to be different in our bodies and in our lives.” – Robyn Youkilis
- What happened when her publisher told her they wanted a weight loss book
- Why she had to find her own way to talk about weight loss
- What is Robyn’s definition of weight
- You have to make sure you’re eating enough
- Why there might be something going on in your life that connects to food
- What is the connection between gut health and weight loss
- How to know if your gut is not healthy
- What to do if you’re not having regular healthy poops
- Why you need to focus on your food and chewing
- Robyn’s take on probiotics
- What are the 5 things you need on the plate
“One of the easiest ways to know if your gut is healthy is to think about your poop.” – Robyn Youkilis
- Get Robyn’s new book Thin from Within
- Check out her previous book Go With Your Gut
- Connect with Robyn:
“A happier gut means a happier you.” – Robyn Youkilis