I’m so excited for you to meet my friend Patricia Moreno. She’s a leader in my world of empowerment and inspiration. Patricia helped me and my family during a really tough time even though I barely knew her, and we became fast friends. She really walks the walk when it comes to making the world a better place.
Patricia created a workout called intenSati, which means the intention of your mind, where she ties in a range of physical activies with affirmations and mantras. These workouts are so accessible and are really holistic, exercising your mind, body, and spirit.
Today we’re talking about turning your attitude around. Instead of fighting for your limitations, Patricia encourages people to push outside of your limitations and get outside your comfort zone, which I think is a great message.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“What can I do today that will make me feel proud of the actions I’m taking?” – Patricia Moreno
- How to balance being peaceful and making change
- How to create the mindset of success
- How often do you fight for your limitations rather than stretching?
- Why our desire to be comfortable holds us back
- Why you have to question yourself
- Why you need clarity around your stress
- What is your mafia mind
“You have all these ideas, but when you don’t have any clarity, you get more stressed when you could have opportunity.” – Patricia Moreno
- Why you have to leave your comfort zone
- Why she studied how to make positive change
- How she came up with a workout that helps us change our mind
- What is intenSati
- Why mantras are an important practice for her
- Why she encourages people to just do it now
- Why we have to know that we have the power to shift our reality
“Everything you want is outside of your comfort zone, and the price you have to pay to achieve it is to leave your comfort zone.” – Patricia Moreno
- Learn more about intenSati
- Train at the Sati Life Institute
- Learn more about our friend David Ji
- Connect with Patricia:
“Freedom to me means the ability to shift my perception about my reality in any given moment.” – Patricia Moreno