I talk about this every year around the holidays because it is extremely important. With all the “holly jolly” and Hallmark movies, it can feel extra odd if you’re actually feeling quite down in this season. But the truth is, feeling the holiday blues is so common and totally normal!
On today’s show, I’ll share with you some tips on how to take care of yourself and stay present during this season.
If you or someone you know struggles with the holidays, I think you’ll find this episode helpful as I touch on some awesome resources that you might not know about.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“What can you do to have better self care throughout the seasons? Because for so much of the time (I found with many clients throughout the years), they would almost use it as a reason to totally abandon their self care.” – Terri Cole
- Why people get sad around the holidays
- What was your past experience with holidays?
- Holiday expectations
- How can you take care of yourself during the holidays
- Why not to over-schedule yourself
- How over-committing can harm you
- Why avoid over-eating and over-drinking
- What does self-care look like
- The importance of being with others who are mourning
- How volunteering can help
“I want to inspire you to understand the feeling, honor the feeling and then do everything that you can to self-soothe throughout the holidays.” – Terri Cole
- Listen to this FREE Guided Mediation on getting through the holidays
- Check out my Real Love Revolution YouTube Channel
“Perhaps make a decision this year if you generally feel blue during the holidays to prioritize your actual wants, needs, and desires.” – Terri Cole