We have so much more interactions with our family of origin and our past during the holiday season, and I want to help figure out how to keep yourself from falling into a pitfall of obligation.
Today we’re talking about what you can do to take care of yourself (+ be on your own team!) over the holidays. I think you’ll find this helpful to create the holiday season that YOU’D like to have.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Give yourself permission to not do something that you’d done in the past.” – Terri Cole
- Why you need to prepare
- The importance of being honest with yourself
- What is actually required of you during this season
- How to communicate your boundaries with other people
- What do you do to prepare
- How to recreate the holiday season culture you want
- How to create a new ritual
- The importance of being mindful
- How your diet and lifestyle influence your mood
“We’re waking up to all the ways that we auto-accommodate other people.” – Terri Cole
“Give yourself permission to change.” – Terri Cole