There is something incredibly uplifting about finding gratitude in your life and focusing on what’s right.
Sometimes is really easy to focus on what’s wrong and all the things that we missed, especially this year because so much was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic. I hope this episode will help you change your mentality and harness the healing power of gratitude.
On today’s show, I talk about the importance of gratitude, how gratitude can work connecting people, how gratitude improves your physical wellness and how to exercise your gratitude muscles.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“Gratitude can be this great connector of people.” – Terri Cole
- The power of gratitude
- How gratitude can connect people
- How being grateful influences our well-being
- How to exercise your gratitude muscles
- What you can do to add gratitude into your daily life
- What did you gain from the changes of 2020
- How to write gratitude letters
“As human beings we have the capacity to hold opposing feelings.” – Terri Cole
“It is like the universe has pressed the pause button for us.” – Terri Cole