Does winter get you down? Do the darkness and the cold really affect you and make you sad or depressed? How does this season impact you?
Today I’m breaking down the winter blues. Is it all in your mind or is there something going on physiologically? There can be! Listen as I talk about Seasonal Affective Disorder – the difference between it and just hating the cold and dark months – plus what you can do about it.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“You can actively choose to flip your script about the winter months and create a more joyful and inspired fall and winter experience.” – Terri Cole
- What is your script about winter
- What is Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- The symptoms of SAD
- The link between lack of vitamin D and SAD
- Why you should try a sun lamp
- How exercise can help
- Try meditating and creating a sacred space
- The power of your intention
“How you experience the colder months, to some degree, is up to you.” – Terri Cole
- Check out Tara Stiles’s four DVD workout set
- Go to my YouTube channel for guided meditations
“Are you constantly reaffirming your negative experience of winter? Because I’m going to try to inspire you to flip your script.” – Terri Cole