In these strange times where we find ourselves confined in circumstances that we generally aren’t in, conflicts can easily emerge.
Today, I teach you how to avoid passive-aggressive non-verbal ways of communication (slamming doors, extended periods of silence, etc.). We all know that those ways of dealing with conflicts don’t work, right?
So let’s understand what really works.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“If every conversation is a debate and not a dialogue, you are going in with the wrong intention.” – Terri Cole
- What is effective communication
- How to resolve conflict
- Why handle one issue at a time is key
- The importance of not blaming
- How to be loving instead of worrying about being right
- Why asking for time out is important when things get heated
- How to control your anger
“Your healing and your empowerment comes from being able to say what’s on your mind.” – Terri Cole
“Respectfully communicate feelings is your job.” – Terri Cole