Lately, I’ve been a few people have asked me questions about one of my favorite topics…codependency. In my younger life, so much of my pain came from codependency, and overcoming codependency freed me up to love myself and others in an empowering way.
On today’s show, I share the 7 ways you can recognize if you are in a codependent relationship. Codependency can happen in any type relationship, not just a romantic one. I’ll lead you through a series of questions to help you figure out if, where, and when you might be in a codependent relationship.
I hope you see this episode as a way to think about what you can change as you get curious about shifting your relationship with your partner.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“You need someone who is coming to the party with his own party.” – Terri Cole
- What codependency is
- How to know if you are in a codependent relationships
- What broken wing syndrome is
- How to clean up your side of the street
- Why you might be obsessed with controlling other people’s behavior
- Ways to heal from a codependent relationship
- How to invest in someone’s feelings in a healthy way
- What blocks real love
- Where codependency shows up in your life
“When you are codependent, the line between where you end and the other person starts are completely blurred.” – Terri Cole
- Learn more about my Crushing Codependency course with Mark Groves
- Get the free guide on 7 Ways to Recognize a Codependent Relationship
“Such a part of codependency is not allowing the person suffer their own consequences.” – Terri Cole