Are you a boundary MASTER? Or DISASTER? On this week’s episode, we look at YOU and how you react when you have to say no or draw boundaries with someone.
We can’t fully understand our relationship with creating boundaries until we learn about what impacts our ability to draw boundaries.
Listen in to learn about four different types of boundaries and some of the sub-categories that draw into that. When you’re finished with this episode, make sure you take the quiz to give you an idea of what your skill set is like right now.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“You cannot have the disease-to-please and rock-solid boundaries at the same time.” – Terri Cole
- Why are boundaries so complicated
- How to ask for space
- Why your happiness is your responsibility
- How to draw emotional boundaries
- Category one: material boundaries
- Category two: physical boundaries
- Category three: mental boundaries
- Category four: emotional boundaries
“If you have solid emotionally boundaries, you know that your happiness is your responsibility.” – Terri Cole
- Check out my Wednesday Wisdom lives at 3 pm on Wednesdays
- Get a copy of Boundaries: Where You End and I Begin by Anne Katherine
“You’re the director and the star of your own life, and if you’re not, you need to make the changes so that you can be.” – Terri Cole
I also can’t access the quiz from my mobile website. The answer on the comment from crystal leads to an error page.
Where can I do the quiz?
Thank you 🙂
Thank you for alerting us to this! It is now fixed and you can access it here: boundaryquiz.com
Hi there, where is the quiz? Thank you! I’m not able to find it on the mobile site.
Hi Krystal, you can find the quiz here.
Thanks for reading, watching, listening!
XO, Team Terri Cole