I’m sharing my personal story to becoming a boundary boss (and how you can too!) in this episode. It includes working with supermodels, being diagnosed with cancer, and more.
As soon as I became a therapist, I realized that boundaries and communication were issues for most women. Guess what? Boundaries and communication are learned skills that you can implement in your life to feel lighter and be healthier.
If you’re interested in learning more, make sure you register for Boundary Bootcamp. Enrollment is now open! Go to terricole.com/bb2019 to register.
Also, I have a FREE workshop recording for you at terricole.com/workshop (but it is coming down soon, so go to it NOW!).
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“I knew that I wanted to feel lit up, not trapped in these golden handcuffs of a life.” – Terri Cole
- How the disease to please can influence your help
- The importance of listening to your heart
- How being diagnosed with cancer was a wake-up call
- Why boundaries are important
- Are you used to prioritizing other people over yourself?
- How to show up for yourself
- The importance of knowing that it is possible to create boundaries
“Being there too long, I felt like the industry itself was changing me.” – Terri Cole
“We can only feel unfilled for so long without it impacting who we actually become.” – Terri Cole