I recently took a nice vacation in Europe with my husband, which I had never done before. The gratitude I felt during my time there was amazing: gratitude for slowing down, for seeing and experiencing new things, for the quality time with him. It inspired me to rock my gratitude practice.
There are lots of scientifically proven benefits of practicing gratitude, so today I’m helping you figure out how to incorporate a gratitude practice into your own life no matter how busy you are.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Teaching clients how to integrate gratitude into their lives on a daily basis can change their life.” – Terri Cole
- How being grateful can change your life
- The scientific benefits of being grateful
- What it means to be grateful
- How to keep a gratitude journal
- Make gratitude normal
- How grateful vibrations hook other good things
- The world doesn’t owe you anything
- How to bring more gratitude into your life
- It is your own job to make yourself happy
“If you are not feeling happy, if you are not feeling grateful, you are focusing on the wrong things.” – Terri Cole
“I am responsible for figuring out how to be happy.” – Terri Cole