This episode is all about…drum roll please… BOUNDARIES! 😉 But today, I’m taking a little bit of a different approach. I am talking about the boundaries that we need to put in place while working from home. We are living this new pandemic normal for almost a year, spending way more time at home and working from home.
Whenever we have a new normal, we’re asked to put in place a new set of boundaries, which is what prompted me to create this episode centered around work from home boundary strategies to help you feel your best. On today’s episode, I talk about time boundaries, mental boundaries and geographical boundaries. I also talk about why we need a separation between your work life and personal life and how to do that while working from home.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“Without a schedule, I think its very easy to people who kinda lean towards workaholism to just kinda work all the freakin’ time.” – Terri Cole
- How to put boundaries in place when you work from home
- How to communicate your needs with colleagues
- What a time boundary is and why you need one
- How to turn your “work brain” off when you’re not working
- The importance of separating your work life and personal life
- How to create physical boundaries within your house while working from home
- The bedtime routine that I love
“You can’t change anything you aren’t aware of.” – Terri Cole
“Create some sort of fun ritual to indicate the end of day.” – Terri Cole