Do you use dating apps or online dating platforms? Or are you thinking about trying them, but wary to dip your toe into the world of online romance?
A risk of using these platforms is that you may have very different goals than the other people. It’s important not to waste your time with people who aren’t who they say they are or aren’t serious about being in a relationship. I want to help you recognize the warning signs, so today I am breaking down the top 5 high alert warning signals you shouldn’t ignore if you’re using online dating apps.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“You want someone who’s ready to be in a relationship.” – Terri Cole
- Beware if someone’s profile is super scarce
- Beware if someone wants to be intimate over text before yo’ve met them
- Beware if their actions don’t align with their words
- Beware if they endlessly badmouth their ex
- Beware Netflix and chill
“It’s not about having to be perfect, it’s about not having your words and actions be misaligned.” – Terri Cole
- Sign up for the Raise Your Love Vibe Challenge
- Join the Real Love Revolution
“Being aware of the warning signs will prevent you from wasting precious time in your in your beautiful, one-of-a-kind life.” – Terri Cole