There’s a common question that I often get: “I can’t decide, should I stay in my relationship or should I go?”
I just want to share that if you, it doesn’t necessarily mean the relationship is over but it does tell you that something in your relationship needs attention.
On this show, I talk about how to checkin with yourself to figure out what you can do to keep or leave your relationship. Remember, if you’ve had a particularly rough time in your relationship during the pandemic, it doesn’t necessarily mean that your relationship is not redeemable. It is important to identify your deal-breakers, and how to access if your relationship is toxic or if you’re just going through a rough time.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“Every time we feel pain in a relationship it tells us that something needs out attention.” – Terri Cole
- How to have a healthy relationship
- The importance of trusting your partner
- How to learn about the current state of your relationship
- How to redeem your relationship
- What to do when it is hard to keep your relationship going
- The importance of effective communication
- The problems with the mechanisms of control in the relationship
- How to get away of toxic relationships
- How much pain are you in?
“We keep striving to get back to a time when it was better, but without changing anything you will not get back to a time when it was better.” – Terri Cole
“Your safety is the most important thing.” – Terri Cole