Raise your hand if you are an empath or a highly sensitive person? I know I am, and if your are too, this show is for you. Today, I’m talking about having a proactive protection plan, so we don’t feel exhausted and drained by absorbing other people’s energy. This topic is very close to my heart, because it’s something that I’ve had to deal with my whole life.
These proactive protection plans in a quick step-by-step ritual that you can do in the moment, even in moments that are difficult. Who are the people that when you are done spending time with them, you feel exhausted? Today, I share with you how with time and a lot of mindful meditation I was able to avoid “energy vampires” and prioritize my comfort in all areas of my life. I also share the importance of boundaries and mindful meditation, how to avoid being reactive, and how small and easy changes can increase your comfort in different areas of your life, and more.
You need to be self-determined in how you feel in what you experience in how you spend your precious time and energy!
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“I know myself and I know what I need to feel ok and protect my own energy.” – Terri Cole
- What is a highly sensitive person
- The importance of learning about yourself
- How to make a specific proactive plan to protect yourself
- The key to communication
- How to identify the energy vampires
- What are the most stress-inducing situations that you find yourself in?
- The importance of boundaries
- How to cultivate a mindful meditation routine
- Why you should avoid being reactive
- How to prioritize comfort in all areas of your life
“Realize that you have choices.” – Terri Cole
“Just 2 seconds of response time is gained by my daily meditation practice which always gives me the opportunity to respond instead of react.” – Terri Cole