I’m in the writing cave as a finish up the manuscript to my new book, Boundary Boss. So in the meantime, I’m sharing a deep dive training I did on perfectionism for my ongoing monthly coaching program.
You can transition from being a perfectionist into being a high achiever, and this show is all about how to do that.
I give you tips on how to spot perfectionism, how to change your inner dialogue and let go of perfectionism to become a high achiever, the importance of accepting constructive criticism and much more.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“The ‘all or nothing’, the ‘under pressure’, is all about perfectionism.” – Terri Cole
- What drives you
- Do you have unrealistic standards?
- Why people procrastinate
- What is a perfectionist
- How to become a high achiever
- Why to be aware of your internal dialogue
- The importance of constructive criticism
“Sometimes just being present is a huge achievement.” – Terri Cole
- Learn more about the Thrive Hive
- Get the free checklist on How to Be a High Achiever and Not a Perfectionist
“I can’t imagine being high achieving without being really open to constructive criticism.” – Terri Cole