The disease to please can lead to unhealthy relationships, so I hope this episode helps you get some ideas about putting your needs first.
On today’s show, I’m talking about the questions to ask yourself to see if YOU have the disease to please, how to assert yourself, understanding your blueprint around love and boundaries and much more.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“When you really have the people pleasing disease to please badly, it is like everyone’s needs come before your own.” – Terri Cole
- What is people pleasing
- Do you have the disease to please?
- How does this impact your love life
- What is your blueprint around love and boundaries
- How to assert yourself
- Why we’re afraid to let others down
- Who you attract when you have the disease to please
- What’s the first step in the right direction
You have to look at your downloaded blueprint around love and boundaries.” – Terri Cole
Real healthy relationships are made up from our uniqueness.” – Terri Cole