Do you feel worthy of financial abundance?
Do you feel worthy in general?
The connection between your feelings of self-worth and your net worth is real. A healthy level of self-worth can result in increasing the amount of money you’re making in your life. Your ability to grow financially can be stunted if you secretly (and perhaps unconsciously) feel like you don’t deserve it.
To talk more about this connection and also discuss what it looks like to change, I’m interviewing one of my close pals Nancy Levin. Nancy is the bestselling author of a new book titled, Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth. She also wrote Jump … And Your Life Will Appear and Writing For My Life. She’s a Master Integrative Life Coach and the creator of the Jump Coaching and Worthy Coaching Programs, working with clients – privately and in groups – to live in alignment with their own truth and desires.
I first met Nancy when she was working at Hay House as the Event Director, and was honored to witnessed her very first inspirational speech. I was compelled by the raw truth of her experience of escaping a toxic marriage and starting over. In her fab new book, Worthy and on today’s episode, Nancy is sharing secrets and strategies she’s learned about how to become financially free and fierce! It all starts with what you think you deserve. So listen now and learn how to attract an abundance of money and self-love.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Any action will start to mobilize possibility.” – Nancy Levin
- What inspired Nancy’s new book Worthy
- How her divorce changed her life
- Why she wants to inspire others with her journey
- The way a step-by-step process can help you make change
- Why you have to take the first step
“We have to realize that sometimes it’s the action itself that will begin to dissipate the overwhelm.” – Nancy Levin
- Why you shouldn’t be scared of making the wrong choice
- How our decisions serve or sabotage
- Why our choices change our future
- How to create what you want
- What goodies Nancy has for people buying her book
“The choices that I make today, all 100 of them, predict my future.” – Nancy Levin
- Check out Nancy’s new book Worthy and get all the goodies mentioned in the episode!
- Read Nancy’s previous books Jump… and Your Life Will Appear and Writing for My Life
- Connect with Nancy:
“Our worth can’t be taken and it can’t be given away.” – Nancy Levin
*Featured image courtesy of Tax Credits