Mark is a human connection specialist, or in other words, an emotional translator, writer, speaker and coach. His purpose is to help individuals and companies step into their most authentic, effective, loving selves by way of his bold, no-BS relationship guidance.
On today’s show, Mark talks about modern dating, healing wounds from childhood, how to get through a breakup, boundaries + more.
He has some amazing insights and “mic drops” on this show, and I think you’ll love hearing from him.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“I would say that anyone who is attracted to unavailability is actually unavailable.” – Mark Groves
- How to date in the modern world
- Why you should believe people when they show you who they are
- What the narrative is in your mind
- How fear influences relationships
- Are you unavailable for love?
- Why you don’t see red flags
- How to heal from a breakup
- How to create boundaries
“I think that we really struggle with the ability to actually let someone love us.” – Mark Groves
- Check out The Breakup Recovery Recipe program that Mark leads
- Connect with Mark:
“The beautiful thing about knowing about a pattern is that a pattern isn’t who you are. So you don’t have to change who you are, you just change what you choose.” – Mark Groves