I talk about what emotional labor is, how to find out if you’re taking on too much emotional labor and how to balance it out in relationships.
I hope you find this helpful.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
As women, there is a tendency for us to be like sponges to a degree.” – Terri Cole
- How to have a healthy relationship
- What is emotional labor
- The importance of communication
- How to build an awareness
- What to do when it is hard for a friend to hold space for you
- How to protect yourself from doing too much emotional work in your relationship
Passive aggressive anger is when one person does something that consciously somewhere they know is going to piss off the other person.” – Terri Cole
If you find yourself venting about a partner or a friend to other people but you’re not talking to them directly about it, that is YOU not doing the emotional labor.” – Terri Cole