Elise is a Certified Eating Psychology and Nutrition Expert, creator of the Food Story platform and host of the podcast, Once Upon a Food Story. As an author, speaker and health coach, her mission is to empower women to create a healthier relationship with food and their bodies by changing what’s on their plate and changing what’s in their MINDS.
On today’s show, Elise and I dive into what a food story is, how to heal your relationships with food, how to get out of your head and reconnect with your body, and much more.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Your thoughts can actually create a stress response in your system.” – Elise Museles
- How to change your relationship with food
- What is a food story
- How to have healthy food habits
- The importance of reconnecting with your body
- How to reconnect with your body
- What is a chocolate meditation
“Know your body and know the way you want to feel when you’re eating your food.” – Elise Museles
- Listen in to Elise’s podcast, Once Upon a Food Story
- Connect with Elise Museles:
“I was causing myself so much stress just by what was going on in my mind. Not by my eating habits, but by my thinking habits.” – Elise Museles