Do you do New Year’s resolutions? Do you think they’re effective? Do you make them every year and then three weeks into January, find yourself unsuccessful or killing yourself to stick with it? Either way, you end up unhappy early on in a brand new year.
Well I’m anti-resolutions. This episode is all about my favorite annual ritual that I do with my clients, with my family, and on my social media platforms: Crap You’re Leaving in Last Year. Listen in as I explain how to use this exercise to make a plan for how to make the changes you want to make in your life.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“You need to celebrate the wins of every part of your life every year.” – Terri Cole
- Why it’s important to take away lessons from the last year
- Celebrate the wins
- How to do this exercise (see steps below or click the link below to download a guide!)
- Come up with an action plan to manifest the things on your list
- How having a visual for your goals helps
“You will be shocked at the mind-blowing power of your own intention.” – Terri Cole
What Crap Are You Leaving in 2017? Do the exercise:
- Write down the things you would like to leave in 2017 – burn this list
- Write down what you are keeping from 2017 – hold onto this list
- Write down what you are creating in 2018 – put this list somewhere you will see it
- Download the guide to the exercise What Crap Are You Leaving in 2017?
“Small steps equal massive transformation, I promise you.” – Terri Cole