Why is it irresistible for narcissists and codependents to get into relationships with each other? As we continue our conversation about boundaries, I talk about how narcissists and codependents can heal their toxic cycle with boundaries.
Many times, we don’t even realize that we are falling into a codependent and narcissistic relationship complex. On today’s show, I lead you through a 3-step process of how to become aware of this toxic cycle and heal it.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Narcissists and codependents are basically two halves of this perfect whole. So you have the narcissist who is basically the taker and the controller, and the codependent person who is the fixer, the giver, the person who wants to make everything ok.” – Terri Cole
- What is a narcissist
- How to set boundaries in your relationship
- What is a codependent person
- How to heal toxic cycles
- Why narcissist and codependent relationships are toxic
- First: Get really honest with yourself about what is happening in your relationship
- Second: Observe yourself without judgment
- Third: Start small
“It is like you have this silent agreement to just act out your wounds without actually getting any real resolution in the end.” – Terri Cole
- Join the Real Love Revolution Facebook Group
- Check out my Wednesday Wisdom lives at 3 pm on Wednesdays
“You don’t have to be perfect at it, you just have to start small.” – Terri Cole