If you feel confused about your boundaries, I think these seven signs will help you figure out where you can get better at setting them.
You know you have boundaries disorder when you say yes when you want to say no, and the outcome of that is feeling emotionally exhausted all the time.
On today’s show, I talk about how bad boundaries can lead resentment and how you can deal with judgment. I also help you understand when you know if you’re in an unbalanced relationship, and the importance of mutuality in the relationship. I talk about a “boundary baseline”, and why you might want to stop overdoing, overworking, oversharing your part in the relationship.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
“You gotta know it to fix it.” – Terri Cole
- Why you feel emotionally exhausted all the time
- What disordered boundaries are
- Who are you resentful with?
- How to know when you have an unbalanced relationship
- The importance of mutuality in the relationship
- Why ruminating is an issue
- How to explore your boundary baseline
“We need boundaries in all our relationships.” – Terri Cole
“It doesn’t matter if you have been the biggest boundary disaster in the history of the world, I promise you that you can learn.” – Terri Cole